Deborah Guilbaud, M.D
Breast Imaging Radiology
|Specialty||Breast Imaging Radiology|
Deborah Guilbaud, M.D
Breast Imaging Radiologist
North Broward Radiologists, PA
- Joined 2006
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA, Doctor of Medicine, July 1989 – May 1993.
- Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA, Bachelor of Science, August 1985 – May 1989.
Residency and Internship Training:
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, NY, July 1994 – June 1998.
- Internal Medicine Internship, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, July 1993 – June 1994.
- Breast Imaging Fellowship, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY, July 1998 – June 1999.
American Board of Radiology Certification:
Honors / Awards:
- Graduated with Honors in Diagnostic Radiology, ENT, Substance Abuse and Psychiatry, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA, June 1993.
- Honorable Discharge, United States Navy, Medical Service Corps, May 79 – May 1983.
- Honorable Discharge, United States Naval Reserve, Medical Service Corps, May 1983 – May 1991.
- Board Certified Diagnostic Radiology
- State of Florida
- North Broward Hospital District, Broward County, FL
- Broward Health Coral Springs
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center
- Broward Health Weston
- Broward Health Imperial Point Medical center
Presentations / Publications:
- “The Significance of papillary lesions at percutaneous breast biopsy”. Valdes
- EK, Tartter PI , Genelus-Dominique E, Guilbaud DA, Rosenbaum-Smith S, Estabrook A.(2006). Annals of surgical oncology, 13 (4), 480-482.
- New York ELCAP ( Early Lung cancer Action Project) research conducted with Claudia Henschke, New York, NY, April 2001 – July 2005.
- Radiological Society of North America
- Lead Interpreting Mammographer, Broward Health Coral Springs, Broward County FL, July 2006 to Present.
- Medical Director of Breast Imaging, Glendale Radiology Medical Group, Glendale, CA, July 2005 – July 2006.
- Breast Imaging Radiologist, St. Luke’s- Roosevelt Hospital, New York, NY, July 2001 – July 2005.
- Director of Breast Imaging, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, August 2000 – June 2001.
- Lead Interpreting Mammographer, Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, NY, July 1999- August 2000.
- Diagnostic Radiology Attending, Veterans’ Affairs Medical Center, Bronx, NY, July 1999 – August 2000.
- Mental Health Worker, Tidewater Psychiatric Institute, Virginia Beach, VA, March 1985 – July 1988.