Redefining Radiology. Streamlining Healthcare. Improving the Patient Experience.
These goals are our commitment to the healthcare community. They drive our passion to provide cutting edge teleradiology services and solutions in an environment of intense workloads and shrinking reimbursements.
Since our founding in 1969, we have served as a partner to physicians in our community by delivering high quality radiology services. Now, with our expansion into teleradiology our mission is to assist the imaging community by filling subspecialty and volume related gaps. We strive to provide cost effective and efficient services to outpatient and ambulatory service centers, hospitals and physician offices, in a cost efficient, convenient manner.
North Broward Radiologists, PA offers interpretive services via teleradiology to imaging centers, hospitals, multi-specialty and single specialty physician offices. We provide prompt, accurate interpretations. We have all sub-specialties on staff, including pediatric, musculoskeletal, neuroradiology and body imaging.
- Preliminary reads or final reads
- Expert readings for physician practices with in-office MRI / CT / Ultrasound units.
- Sub-specialized, service oriented, radiology coverage for your office or facility, including pediatrics, musculoskeletal, neuroradiology and body imaging.
- Board certified, US based, fellowship-trained radiologists.
- Excellent turn-around times
- HIPAA Compliant
North Broward Radiologists offer access to the full range of diagnostic radiology interpretations in the following sub-specialties:
Diagnostic Radiology – X-ray
Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Nuclear Medicine – including PET/CT
To help supplement or launch your cardiac imaging program and improve patient care, North Broward Radiologists offer Cardiac CTA (computed tomography angiography) interpretations. Cardiac CTA is quickly rising as a valuable imaging procedure due to its ability to help physicians identify and diagnose cardiovascular conditions, such as atherosclerosis and lumen stenosis, more easily.
- Pediatric specialists on staff for interpretations and consultation
- Delivery of pediatric interpretations on an emergent or non-emergent, preliminary or final read basis
- Expert pediatric interpretation supporting requests across numerous modalities
- For more information about our teleradiology services, please contact us.